We offer a 360 degree Fully Managed Service for your property, giving you peace of mind in knowing that your investment is in safe hands.
On a fully managed basis we take care of everything for you, from finding and placing the right Tenant for your property, move in paperwork, deposit protection, photographic check in/check out inventories and reports, transferring utilities and council tax, collecting rent, periodic inspection reports and every other aspect of day management and legal compliance for your property.
When the tenancy comes to an end we work with you and your outgoing Tenant to make sure the property is made ready for re letting and will re market it again to achieve the best rent with the minimum void period.
We are always aiming to ensure that you receive the optimum return on your investment!
Should you require a Tenant Find or Let Only Service then please contact us to discuss.
We will gladly answer any questions that you may have and can tailor our service to your needs.
Buy to Let Advice
We have been working with property investors in Manchester for over 12 years.
Whether you are looking to grow an existing property portfolio or are new to the property game we can help you to find the perfect investment.
We will spend one on one time with you, getting to know your exact requirements and expectations so that we can match you up with the perfect property and can even attend initial viewings on your behalf, saving you time and money in the process!.
We are passionate about what Manchester has to offer........
Reasons why you should invest in Manchester!
- We have the strongest rental yields in the UK currently at an average of 6.02% and we expect this to rise further as, according to current planning submissions, less than half of the required new units are in the pipeline for construction.
- The average apartment in Manchester is just over a third of the price of an equivalent property in central London and property prices in Manchester remain 13.6% below their pre-recession peak, conservative forecasts put price growth to 2019 at 20%.
- The city’s thriving rental market has been recognized by HSBC as one of the UK’s top ten buy-to-let hotspots, recording the highest yields in the UK between 2010 and 2015 and with interest rates at an all time low its a good time to invest in Manchester.
- Predictions for the next decade are that the city will increase in population by approx 128,000 due mostly to an expected employment growth of 110,000 new jobs by 2025.
- Media city at Salford Quays, new home of the BBC and ITV studios is just a 10 minute from the city and accessible by Tram. Growth in this area has been exponential over the past few years and the area is a much desired location to live work and play.
- Three top universities and of course two top football teams!
If you’re experiencing void periods at your property then it may be that it just needs some TLC.
We know your market and are able to advise and assist you with presenting your property in the best possible way to attract the market you are aiming for.
We have a full team of professional contractors on our books who can take care of every maintenance issue that might occur at your property.
We have a system called Fixflo in place whereby your Tenant can report any issue to us 24/7 and this will automatically generate into a job sheet to the correct contractor.
We use this system for ease of use for the Tenant but also so that any maintenance issues are rerecord as reported and dealt with in accordance with currently legislation
The importance of a professionally cleaned property cannot be underestimated when presenting your property for rental.
We have a team of professional cleaners on hand and can offer general one off cleans before your property goes to market, and end of tenancy cleans to make sure that your property is handed back to you in the same clean condition it was let in.
We offer a wide range of cleaning services, including oven and carpet cleans, all of which are competitively priced.
Don't overlook the garden when it comes to letting your property, we would always recommend that you leave the garden tidy and ready for your Tenant to take care of.
We can also arrange regular visits to the property so that your garden is well maintained during a tenancy.
Presentation is key to attracting the right tenant, with this in mind we are happy to assist you to find the perfect furniture to suit your property.
Expectations differ depending on your market and we have years of experience in knowing which you should (and shouldn't!) provide for your tenant.
We can assist with everything from arranging for a new mattress to a full furniture pack for your property
From the 1st of October 2008, Landlords in England & Wales must provide an Energy Performance Certificate to all new and prospective tenants.
As an Agent we are required to have an EPC on file before we can market your property, we have a list of qualified energy assessors on our books and are happy to arrange this for you should you need us to.
Gas & Electric Safety Certificates
Under gas safety regulations, landlords are responsible for the safety of all gas appliances and installations in their rented property and making sure that their Tenants should be safe from any danger from them.
This means that, as a landlord, you are legally required to have all the gas appliances and installations in your rented property checked every 12 months and every property with gas must have a valid to hold a gas safety certificate.
Landlords are also responsible for the safety of the electrical equipment and installations within their properties. They must ensure that electrical installations and wiring are safe throughout the tenancy and also have all electrical appliances PAT tested for safety.
You need to make sure you are complying with gas and electrical safety regulations as detailed in the Housing Health and Safety Rating System.